All requests for refunds must be submitted in writing to SHIPAXIS COURIER CART Private Limited, B1/630, 2nd Floor, Janakpuri East, New Delhi 110058, India and received by us within 14 days from the date the Service was purchased with the following information is required:
Please note that refunds can't be processed for any consequential loss. Should a refund be appropriate, it shall be made back onto the card or payment method originally used to book the transaction - refunds can only be processed to the contracted party who booked the order.
Please note that a cancellation fee of 20% will be applicable if the refund is to be initiated to the source of payment (credit card/debit card/net banking/ any other RBI authorized mode of payment/wallet). If the refund is done to the local wallet of couriercart.in then 100% will be refund and the same amount can be used to book further shipments on couriercart.in
Refunds will take Seven working days to process as all refunds have to undergo a process to ensure that no collection took place
We shall not, in any circumstances, be liable to you for any damage caused arising directly or indirectly as a result of any of the Risks as below.
* The act, fault or omission /commission of any act of the Shipper/ the consignee or any other party claiming an interest in the shipment (including violation of any terms or conditions thereof) or any other person.
* Carriers such as Airlines, or Airways not adhering to schedule for any reason whatsoever.
* Government officials in discharge of their official duties such as Customs/Taxation/Octroi Inspection etc.
* The nature of the shipment or any defects, characteristics, inherent vice, thereof.
* Electrical or magnetic injury, erasure, or other such damages to Photographic images or recordings in any form.
If our performance of any of our obligations under this Agreement is prevented or delayed by any act or omission by you or failure by you to perform any relevant obligation ("Your Default"):